- Corporate and commercial law
- Secured lending
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Municipalities and utilities
- Mining lands acquisition and disposition
- Mining agreements
- Impact benefit agreements
- Residential, commercial and industrial site purchases and development
- Commercial leasing
Steve Moutsatsos is a founding partner at MLA Law and Head of the Business Law Group. Steve provides advice on all matters of business law and routinely assists clients in starting new businesses, the purchase or sale of an existing business, and corporate reorganizations. He has significant experience acting for businesses active in the mining and resource extraction industries.
Steve has practiced in Sudbury for over 25 years, before which he practiced at a leading national law firm on Bay Street. Steve brings passion and dedication to his practice, and is known to clients as a business partner who provides thoughtful, timely and practical advice.
A firm supporter of community engagement, Steve currently sits on several community boards.
- London School of Economics (LL.M., 1993)
- Queen’s University (LL.B., 1987)
- Ontario, 1988